Gallery Director for Beaux Arts Gallery, Downtown Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Special Projects Coordinator for Brampton Arts Council; Administration of Mural Programs, ARTS Markets and Public Art Installations
Speaker for State of the Art Astrology Conferences, NY, USA
Corporate Image Consultant, Jem Image Agency Inc.
Fashion Buyer + Store Manager, Sposabella Canada
Fashion Photographic Make Up Artist & Stylist, Glamour to Go Inc.
Board of Director Roles
Director of the Board for Headwaters Arts, Gallery Chair. The Alton Mill - current
Director of the Board for Downtown Brampton Business Improvement Association. BIA - current
Director of the Board for the Canadian Association for Astrological Education. CAAE - past
- Philosophy and Culture, University of Toronto
- Theory and Criticism in Art & Design, OCADU
- Arts & Entertainment Administration, Public Relations Management, Ryerson University
- Meeting and Event Management, Humber College
- Western Astrologer Accreditation, Canadian Association for Astrological Education
- Leadership Certification, Ontario Management Development Program
- Internship Program, International Image Institute
- Image Consulting Certification, George Brown College
- Business Administration Advanced Diploma, George Brown College
- Studio Art Training and Gallery Programming, Toronto School of Art
- Fashion Photographic Make Up Art and Styling, CMU College of Make Up Art & Design